Holidays are coming! How are you going to decorate your house? In this post I’m showing you some superb ideas to create Alice in Wonderland themed Christmas decorations!
- Make your own wreaths and add Wonderlandish items!
- Lay out a Christmas dinner table like a mad tea party table! For inspiration, see my mad tea party ideas.
- Use Alice in Wonderland themed fabrics to sew a Christmas stocking. Or have one custom made for you.
- Attach ‘open me’ tags to the gifts, ‘eat me’ tags to Christmas canes and a ‘fill me’ tag to the stocking.
- Get an Alice in Wonderland snow globe!
- Decorate candle holders
- Design your own Alice in Wonderland themed Christmas cards and send them to all your family and friends.
- Replace the figurines in your nativity scene with Alice figurines.
- Hang your tree upside down from the ceiling for a looking-glass Christmas. Or to pretend we are visiting the Antipathies, at the other side of the rabbit hole!
Make sure to also check out these additional ideas for Alice in Wonderland themed Christmas trees!