Movies > Opinions on "Alice through the looking glass" movie?

About officially released Alice in Wonderland movies, like Disney's cartoon and Tim Burton's movie.
Lenny
Webmaster

Opinions on "Alice through the looking glass" movie?

Postby Lenny » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 am

I have written a review of the new Disney movie "Alice through the Looking Glass" on my blog (http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/blog ... ing-glass/), but I was wondering what you all think of it? And did you like it better or worse than the Alice in Wonderland movie from 2010?

Treacle
Honorary member

Re: Opinions on "Alice through the looking glass" movie?

Postby Treacle » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:14 pm

I confess that I have not seen the movie. When will I? I don't know.

My wife went. It didn't make her want to see it again.

I saw the film I think of as 'Hatter' in 2010. I gathered from my wife that this one is 'Hatter2'. Also I heard this adult Alice is badly treated by everyone in the film. (No, no. Alice is in charge in the Alice books. This is wrong! The only way I can deal with this is to distinguish, as the Harry Potter fans do, between book canon and movie canon.)

I thought Disney couldn't get to me anymore. I was wrong.

Not that it matters. This posting is off-topic. You asked a question and I explained that I can't answer it, rather than ignore the question. DIS:-S

July 1, 2016

I feel bad about this. Will someone who's seen the movie (besides Lenny, of course) please stand up for it? It's fun some way, isn't it?

allyxxxwonderland
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Re: Opinions on "Alice through the looking glass" movie?

Postby allyxxxwonderland » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:05 pm

I think it was a very good movie. I really love Alice in wonderland and i think they are both amazing. DIS:-)

Return to “Movies”