Movies > Alice's pantalettes

About officially released Alice in Wonderland movies, like Disney's cartoon and Tim Burton's movie.
Necron 99

Alice's pantalettes

Postby Necron 99 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:49 am

I wonder why Alice's pantalettes show so often in the Disney movie? I can't think of any other Disney heroine whose undies are exposed as often as Alice's. :? DIS:-S

Here are the screenshots that I've found so far.

DIS:-/

Necron 99

Re: Alice's pantalettes

Postby Necron 99 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:06 pm

/bump

Emmot'er slim
Queen Alice

Postby Emmot'er slim » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:48 pm

hmmmm, very interesting....someone here obviously has a dirty dirty mind.....

well, I'm not gonna lie either, I kinda have an ALice in WOnderland Fetish.....minus the kinda part....

yeah sure I'm sick in the head, whuteva....

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:56 am

hmmmm, very interesting....someone here obviously has a dirty dirty mind.....

well, I'm not gonna lie either, I kinda have an ALice in WOnderland Fetish.....minus the kinda part....

yeah sure I'm sick in the head, whuteva....
Still, I wonder why Alice's pantalettes are exposed so often in the movie? You don't see other Disney heroines have their undies exposed as much as Alice's.

Emmot'er slim
Queen Alice

Postby Emmot'er slim » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:24 pm

the movie was made in the 50's, I dunno, it's probably just nothing.
one COULD make the argument that there is some subliminal sexual undertone, like in other disney movies, buuuuut, I dunno, maybe it's because Alice is the youngest of all Disney heroines, and as a little girl she doesnt know better to hide herself....

you can extrapolate any reason you want, the kid takes a lot of falls and spills in the movie

and it's not like she's wearing a thong.....although....hmmmm DIS>:-)

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:24 pm

the movie was made in the 50's, I dunno, it's probably just nothing.
one COULD make the argument that there is some subliminal sexual undertone, like in other disney movies, buuuuut, I dunno, maybe it's because Alice is the youngest of all Disney heroines, and as a little girl she doesnt know better to hide herself....

you can extrapolate any reason you want, the kid takes a lot of falls and spills in the movie

and it's not like she's wearing a thong.....although....hmmmm DIS>:-)
What do you mean by she doesn't know better to hide herself?

Emmot'er slim
Queen Alice

Postby Emmot'er slim » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:21 am

Little kids run around naked all the time, they haven't learned all of society's norms and customs, they're always messing w/ their clothes. I dunno,
that's probably NOT the case w/ Alice, cause I get the impression she's at least....6 years old, probably older, but what I'm saying is that little kids are a lot less....shameful/bashful/reserved than us adults are

...which is a good thing in a way, they say what they want when they want, sometimes it's just healthy.

but like I said, I think Alice is just falling over a lot, and she's wearing that dress....

I dunno. DIS|-p

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:06 am

Little kids run around naked all the time, they haven't learned all of society's norms and customs, they're always messing w/ their clothes. I dunno,
that's probably NOT the case w/ Alice, cause I get the impression she's at least....6 years old, probably older, but what I'm saying is that little kids are a lot less....shameful/bashful/reserved than us adults are

...which is a good thing in a way, they say what they want when they want, sometimes it's just healthy.

but like I said, I think Alice is just falling over a lot, and she's wearing that dress....

I dunno. DIS|-p
I see what you mean.

I think that most of the shots of Alice's pantalettes are intended to provide realism. The only shot that seemed suggestive was the one where the flower pulled up her skirt. Still, it's strange that her pantalettes are shown alot. DIS:-/
What do you mean by you have an Alice in Wonderland fetish?

tohfu159
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby tohfu159 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:38 pm

Yeah... im gonna say that Disney didn't really think anything of showing them because she's a little girl. maybe people were a lot less PERVERTED back then... I don't know.

Necron 99

Re: Alice's Pantalettes

Postby Necron 99 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:54 pm

I found some more screencaps. Enjoy. DIS:-)

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:10 pm

New screencaps!

http://rappy.ra.funpic.de/coppermine/di ... fullsize=1

P.S.

Can anyone get a better version of the following screencap? In this one, you can barely see her pantalettes. I was hoping to find a better version of this screencap where her bloomers are completely visible. For some reason, people on the internet go out of their way to avoid this shot and the shot of her flipping over as she falls down the rabbit hole...

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:15 pm

At last, I have found a better version of the previously mentioned screencap!

DIS:-/ [/url]

The Caterpillar
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby The Caterpillar » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:28 am

Maybe someone is just dirty-minded. I barely notice that they (her pantalettes) show. Maybe it's because I'm not focusing on that, I'm focusing on the movie as a whole. Besides, in most of those screen-caps all you see are the knee areas. Hardly perverse. Adding, people tended to be less perverted in the '50's. Although people keep at the whole 'Disney is a company of perverts. Sneaking in suggestive images." and what-not, I think it is the sole person noticing the small things, which could barely count as sexual unless you actually thought about the said image, that are the perverted ones.

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:45 pm

Maybe someone is just dirty-minded. I barely notice that they (her pantalettes) show. Maybe it's because I'm not focusing on that, I'm focusing on the movie as a whole. Besides, in most of those screen-caps all you see are the knee areas. Hardly perverse. Adding, people tended to be less perverted in the '50's. Although people keep at the whole 'Disney is a company of perverts. Sneaking in suggestive images." and what-not, I think it is the sole person noticing the small things, which could barely count as sexual unless you actually thought about the said image, that are the perverted ones.
I agree with most of what you say. However, I don't believe that people were less perverted in the 1950's. It's just that censorship laws were more strict in the 1950's.

BTW, these images don't belong to me. Some users on other websites gave a few of them to me. The rest I just found on various websites. I'd be happy if someone could find other screencaps of Alice's pantalettes.

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Tue May 08, 2007 9:10 pm

Someone from another website provided me with some screencaps of Alice's tumble down the rabbit hole.

Return to “Movies”