Miscellaneous Alice > Photos of me as Alice in Wonderland

For all questions and discussions that are related to Alice in Wonderland, but do not fit into one of the above subforums.
SakuraInWonderland
Lewis Carroll

Photos of me as Alice in Wonderland

Postby SakuraInWonderland » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:46 am

Hello, I just thought I might want to show people here a few photos of me dressed as Alice herself. Yes, I said that I have brown hair but I dyed it blonde to look more like how she's most commonly depicted, even though I could've worn a wig or kept my natural brown color. Also, I said years ago that I wished that I could dress like Alice and guys who did sounded gay, but because I actually liked looking and dressing like a woman, not to mention that Alice is the Wonderland character I could relate to the most due to her tendency to drift off from reality, polite manner, kind heart, being prone to getting easily annoyed and tough mind, I could actually dress up as Alice herself. So here are the photos I took. What do you people here think of them?

Lenny
Webmaster

Re: Photos of me as Alice in Wonderland

Postby Lenny » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:53 am

Looking good! Dying your hair just to be able to dress up as Alice shows a real level of dedication! :D

SakuraInWonderland
Lewis Carroll

Re: Photos of me as Alice in Wonderland

Postby SakuraInWonderland » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Looking good! Dying your hair just to be able to dress up as Alice shows a real level of dedication! :D
Thanks Lenny. :) And yes, I was very dedicated.

Return to “Miscellaneous Alice”