Fan art & fan fiction > Alice X The Mad Hatter. What u Think ???

Here you can post your own art, stories, movies, and other creative creations that are inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland.
MadHatterXAlice
Dormouse

Alice X The Mad Hatter. What u Think ???

Postby MadHatterXAlice » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:14 pm

Ok Evey Like Alice In Wonderland...I think. (:-O
But Some Of Mit Think The Hatter And Alice Are Good Lovers.
But U Mit Not So I Want To What U Think. Cuz I Want To Do A Comic.
But I dont No If I should Have Alice And Hatter In Love. It Would Be Cute But I want To No What The Wonderland Fans Want To See. So Plz Let Me No. :D

leaveittoweaver
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby leaveittoweaver » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:11 am

I've actually started a comic, thought originally intended to be just a slasher it ended up turning massivly HatterXAlice-y.

TrinityLion
Lewis Carroll

Postby TrinityLion » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:58 am

OMG...sorry to say, but Alice X Hatter creeps me out. Sirsly. I had this weird dream about it a while back, and I've been completely off it ever since. It was a really weird and freaky dream.

Wonderland_Fan106
Disappearing Cheshire Cat
Location: Alternating between Wonderland and Looking-Glass House

Postby Wonderland_Fan106 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:27 pm

OMG...sorry to say, but Alice X Hatter creeps me out. Sirsly. I had this weird dream about it a while back, and I've been completely off it ever since. It was a really weird and freaky dream.
It freaks me out, too. Besides, isn't he too old for Alice? In the books she's 7!! (I had a freaky dream about Alice x the March Hare too. Talk about freaky. *shudders*)

Jess
Honorary member

Postby Jess » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Have said before, will say again... my personal favourite pairing is Alice and the White Knight - pretending Alice is older than seven, of course, and I've always imagined the Knight a lot younger than he is in Tenniel's illustrations.

(As to the Hatter, my imagining is that he actually has a wife, and she loves to cook, and that's how they never run out of food at the tea-party...)

iMadHatter
Caterpillar

Postby iMadHatter » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 am

I absolutely LOVE AlicexMad Hatter just think of Mad Hatter as a younger more crazy romantic handsome guy and you will get why some of us like the pairing lol

TrinityLion
Lewis Carroll

Postby TrinityLion » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:04 am

I absolutely LOVE AlicexMad Hatter just think of Mad Hatter as a younger more crazy romantic handsome guy and you will get why some of us like the pairing lol
Neee....I imagine it, but still don't like it. Probably doesn't suit me like it suits other people.

Then again, I'm not crazy about love stuff. XD

White Night
Queen Alice

Postby White Night » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Yes, but if we imagine Alice as older, and the Hatter as younger and more handsome, then they really aren't Alice and the Hatter are they?

If Alice wasn't a seven year old girl when she went to Wonderland, would it be the same Wonderland? I don't think so. It was a reflection of who she was at that moment.

When she went back at seven and a half it was a different land, because she was different and had different needs. So if she went as a teenager, it wouldn't be the same Wonderland.

Not to me anyway.

So no I will not picture, a second grader in a sexual relationship, with an adult man, even if he is stuck in time.
To my mind that is very disturbing.

iMadHatter
Caterpillar

Postby iMadHatter » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:41 am

She was seven?
i swear she looked like 13 or 12 xd

White Night
Queen Alice

Postby White Night » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:48 pm

In the book she is 7, in movies she is played by an older actress.

The fact that you think sexual themes are ok with a 12 or 13 year is any better is not overly comforting.

I appologize if I am overly sensitive on this subject. I have worked for over 25 years with young victims of sexual abuse, so I don't find the sexualization of young children amusing.

TrinityLion
Lewis Carroll

Postby TrinityLion » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Agree with you there, White Night.

Plus, the general fandom of this pairing is somewhat repulsive. *shudders at the thought of some fanart seen at Deviant Art*

iMadHatter
Caterpillar

Postby iMadHatter » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 pm

I didnt mean it really as a sexual theme x-x IM just saying they look adorable together TwT

madhatter37
Caterpillar

Postby madhatter37 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Alice is seven, and the Hatter looks like he's 92. Is there an emoticon for "Want to throw up?"

NeVaR aSk
Lewis Carroll

Postby NeVaR aSk » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 pm

[IMAGE REMOVED BY ADMIN]

[edit by admin] NeVaR aSk, we're in an Alice related subforum. I can tolerate images like this in the Jabberwocky member forum, but not here. Please stay on topic.
I removed the following off-topic posts from other people as well

LMAO!! :D

DIS|-p

DarkMantha70
Caterpillar
Location: Austrailia (most of the time) in the summer,I'm in New York!=)

Postby DarkMantha70 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 pm

It freaks me out, too. Besides, isn't he too old for Alice? In the books she's 7!! (I had a freaky dream about Alice x the March Hare too. Talk about freaky. *shudders*)
I'm with the two of ya.Kinda creeps me out myself.I prefer Chesire Cat/Alice. :-)

Return to “Fan art & fan fiction”