Fan art & fan fiction > Here in Wonderland

Here you can post your own art, stories, movies, and other creative creations that are inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland.
cheshire

Here in Wonderland

Postby cheshire » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 am

Here in Wonderland we're all mad, and glad for the fact that our minds are inclined to think and speak in rhyme, time and time again, this place - this splendid space - is speaking through and as this once-blank page now being draped and painted with signifiers to inspire the hardwired walkers of the world to twirl and dance, prance, in ecstatic romance with the god that is creativity and intelligence, they're no different, so listen - submission to stop, see and appreciate your own philosopher's stone, the heart center, glisten is to change positions and enact a fission of separation and a fusion of integration in order for all to experience pure elation and rotation or revolution of the disgrace that's polluting and looting all the innocents i.e. everyone to sell their consciousness and partial conscience and forget about the moment that is conscious bliss, which, now that I think of it - my logic insists - is infinite, omnipotent, and omniscient, therefore omnibenevolent and omni-relevant.

https://flowofprose.com/post/3981/here-in-wonderland

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:56 am

Assuming this message is intended to promote your blogpost, I have moved it to the appropriate subforum.

Return to “Fan art & fan fiction”