Buying, selling & collectibles > Alice in wonderland dress

Promote your or other people's Alice in Wonderland products, show off your collectibles, or ask for help with finding a specific item.
suzanne

Alice in wonderland dress

Postby suzanne » Fri May 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to buy an alice in wonderland dress for my four year old. The amazon ones look to be poor quality and I've been scouring for an affordable one on ebay.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Suzanne DIS:-/

jerseybelle
Queen Alice

Postby jerseybelle » Sat May 19, 2007 2:22 pm

You might try Disney's Guest Services at http://www.disneyshopping.com... They have a Disney Store Locator... Hopefully, there's one in your area that might have something suitable... Or at least point you in the right direction. You can always call guest services for help too.

I have a Disney Alice Dress that was purchased at Sears (another source for Alice stuff) several years ago... It is labeled 'Disney Fashions - The Walt Disney Company'... Size 5... Very high quality (65% polyester, 35% cotton) and the price was under $30 at the time. Typical Alice blue dress with lace at sleeves and around peter pan color and attached lace trimmed half-slip. Detached pinafore has large embroidered White Rabbit & Watch with phrase: "Hello! Goodbye! I'm Late!" on the bottom half. (sorry it's not for sale)

I've seen the one listed on eBay and elsewhere... Satiney type... Kinda ugly. If you can't find something more suitable, you might consider buying a blue dress and apron or pinafore separately... Download Alice pics/jpgs and print them out on iron-on transfer paper and add your own embellishments. That way you don't only have to use Disney, but have the whole world of Alice illustrations to choose from.

Good luck in your search. DIS:-/

Jess
Honorary member

Postby Jess » Sun May 20, 2007 8:02 am

Where do you live? I'm in Australia, and I've seen Alice (and other Disney) costumes for sale at Spotlight. Don't know whether they're any good; they certainly wouldn't fit me so I've never looked too close at them!

jerseybelle
Queen Alice

Postby jerseybelle » Sun May 20, 2007 8:09 pm

I'm so sorry, Jess... I'm in Virginia USA... The website for Disney in Australia doesn't have a guest service for a store locator that I could find. sigh Wish I could be of more help. DIS:-/

jerseybelle
Queen Alice

Postby jerseybelle » Mon May 21, 2007 12:59 pm

Suzanne... This one just showed up on eBay. It looks of better qualtiy... Price isn't so bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-ALICE-IN-WON ... dZViewItem

Return to “Buying, selling & collectibles”