Buying, selling & collectibles > a double violin-rock album spectacular!

Promote your or other people's Alice in Wonderland products, show off your collectibles, or ask for help with finding a specific item.
TheBrood
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

a double violin-rock album spectacular!

Postby TheBrood » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:29 pm

hey all. long time lurker, first time poster. I just finished a project which might interest some of you who are into independant rock music.

listen to it here!
Alice! and The Looking Glass are two albums, are a double album, are a violin rock cacophony, a sailor's lament, a lo-fi lullaby, an oriental magician's trick, a bad recording, a celebratory feast, a blasphemy, a malnourished spider child. They represent about two years of work, (with wasted summers subtracted and early inspirations added). They are musical settings of Lewis Carroll's nonsense poetry from Alice's Adventures In Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass, And What Alice Found There. You may be somewhat familiar with these works.
i wasn't sure whether I should post it here or in Buying and Selling, since it is being sold (though you can also download any number of individual songs for free), but it's not exactly a collectible item (yet. A physical package will be coming soon.)

[edit by webmaster] As this project is mainly commercial, not fan art, I have moved it to the appropriate subforum.

Return to “Buying, selling & collectibles”