Buying, selling & collectibles > any of you know where find an english version of Alice?

Promote your or other people's Alice in Wonderland products, show off your collectibles, or ask for help with finding a specific item.
Rob
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

any of you know where find an english version of Alice?

Postby Rob » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:23 am

hey guys, this is my first topic, so, I'm sorry for my mistakes.
I'm from Brazil, and I own the "The Annotated Alice : The Definitive Version" of Alice's books. but, how I"m in Brazil, this books is all written in Portuguese (The Portuguese title is "Alice : Edição Comentada"). for me, it's such a great sadness to not own an English / British version of Alice's books.
So, I started to look for one. But I haven't find nothing at Brazil. all the books are only in Portuguese, and there's not even a simple version in English.
So, I wanna ask you, where could I find one English / British version of Alice's books? If you know in some international country, it's ok, just tell me the price of it in dollars + the shipping cost for Brazil.
Thank you so much if anyone can help me

DIS:-)

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 am

Moved the topic to the appropriate subforum.

And you can buy the book here: http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/shop/0393048470 :-)

Beautiful Soup
Honorary member

Postby Beautiful Soup » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Last edited by Beautiful Soup on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Robinho?

Return to “Buying, selling & collectibles”