Buying, selling & collectibles > "Cutesations" at the Disney Store

Promote your or other people's Alice in Wonderland products, show off your collectibles, or ask for help with finding a specific item.

Should Disney make a Series 2 of this?

Yes!
25%
No, this is too lame.
No votes
I'd rather see them come out with a figure set with ALL of the characters.
50%
The more Alice stuff, the better!
25%

Total votes: 4

A Crispy Hare
Dormouse

"Cutesations" at the Disney Store

Postby A Crispy Hare » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:53 pm

So, I went to the Disney Store today to buy some more Alice in Wonderland Vinylmation figures, since I only have the Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit and was hoping to get the March Hare. Sadly, they were out of Vinylmations. Instead, they had these little blind box plushies called Cutesations. Again, they managed to leave out the March Hare in this series like they do in most everything (RAAAAGE! DIS>:-( ), but they are pretty cute, I'll admit. I bought three of them and ended up with the Mad Hatter, Alice, and Tweedle Dum.

I don't think I'm going to get any more, except maybe for the sake of trying to get Tweedle Dee to go with Tweedle Dum and for the White Rabbit. Actually, there's still enough characters in Alice in Wonderland not included in this set for them to make a series 2. There's the Dodo, the Walrus and the Carpenter, the March Hare, the Dormouse, the King, and perhaps a card guard or a flower or a hedgehog or an oyster or maybe even Dinah, Alice's Cat. Maybe then I'll buy more. Until then, I'm probably just going order my March Hare Vinylmation oof of eBay since I doubt the Disney Store will get them back since they're starting this new collectible thing.

Return to “Buying, selling & collectibles”