Buying, selling & collectibles > About Wonderland by Tommy Kovac...

Promote your or other people's Alice in Wonderland products, show off your collectibles, or ask for help with finding a specific item.
A Crispy Hare
Dormouse

About Wonderland by Tommy Kovac...

Postby A Crispy Hare » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:53 pm

I just recently discovered this graphic novel entitled "Wonderland" that serves as a sequel to Disney's Alice in Wonderland. I'm very excited to have found out about it, so tomorrow I'm planning to have my dad take me to Barnes and Nobles so I can buy it. Now, as far as I know, there's a series of books, each book only being about 24 pages long. I saw one on Amazon.com that's 160 pages, so I assume that's all of the books in one. I hope to find that in Barnes and Nobles, but if I don't, I want to buy all of the individual books. Does anybody know how many books there are? I've guessed about six or seven because I saw six different covers for it when I looked up images. I just need to know how many I need to look for. How many books long is this series?

Beautiful Soup
Honorary member

Postby Beautiful Soup » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Judging by what it says on SLG's website (the publishers) the series is comprised of six comics (which have been printed as a compilation in the hardcover graphic novel.)
The current Wonderland story arc comes to a close with lots of Cheshire Cat...
http://www.slgcomic.com/Wonderland-6_p_769.html

Return to “Buying, selling & collectibles”