Buying, selling & collectibles > Books for sale

Promote your or other people's Alice in Wonderland products, show off your collectibles, or ask for help with finding a specific item.
bluenebulaltd
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Books for sale

Postby bluenebulaltd » Tue May 30, 2017 5:24 pm

I would like to offer this set of Alice In wonderland to our forum friiends. Please read description. My name is Marie Riley 702 913 7030

Alice In Wonderland And Through The Looking Glass By Lewis Carroll. Originally Illustrated by John Tenniel. Published in London Macmillan and Co. 1885 and 1886. FIRST edition UK , Later printing. The books are in very good condition and firm, Cover soil, worn at the ends, edges and corners. light fading. A few of the pages light with scattered foxing Owner name and date. I do have pictures please enquire

both books have the tissue guards intact, both book have pages adverting other books by Lewis Carroll and the very last pages on the back are black, no making other than previous owners inscriptions showing no other writings, no drawings, no torn pages, no coloring, no water damage, the cover on both books have not been bent or slanted, some of the pages you are right does not sit squarely, but not bad, both books have not been repaired. Believe me the books are in very good condition and would be a very nice addition to your collection. $850.00 ii well come offers

Return to “Buying, selling & collectibles”