The books > Why do you like AAiW

Discuss Lewis Carroll's books "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" here!

Why do you like AAiW?

The story
No votes
The characters
100%
The puns
No votes
The wonderland
No votes

Total votes: 1

rizma03
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Why do you like AAiW

Postby rizma03 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:55 am

hi i'm an undergraduate student on my last semester and i need your help here. my last project is about AAiW and i would really appreciate it and thankful to you if you help me to answer the poll. :-)

thank you very much~ :D

*by 'the wonderland' i mean strange/ weird/ 'wonder' / paradox things in wonderland. if you mean other things from the words i listed above, or you have different opinion, please post it here. thank you :-)

Allison K

Baggage in wonderland

Postby Allison K » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:25 pm

I am a Fourteen year old who has loved everything having to do with anything AAIW since I could do anything for myself. as I got older the love for it stayed with me. What I loved most about the books is how broken and mad everyone is. the Mad Hatter with his craziness caused by hardship and abandonment, the queen of hearts with her cruelty steaming from never being loved etc. this is in my opinion the best part of the book because it teaches us that everyone is damaged in our own way, but its what we do with our brokenness is what determines who we are

Return to “The books”