Counted Cross Stitch Chart of Sir John Tenniel's illustration of Alice and the Cheshire cat from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This Counted Cross Stitch Chart was based on Sir John Tenniel's illustration of Alice and the Cheshire cat from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to "Alice in Wonderland") is an 1865 novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. It tells the story of a girl named Alice who falls down a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar and anthropomorphic creatures. The tale is filled with allusions to Dodgson's friends. The tale plays with logic in ways that have given the story lasting popularity with adults as well as children. It is considered to be one of the most characteristic examples of the "literary nonsense" genre, and its narrative course and structure have been enormously influential, especially in the fantasy genre. This picture was illustrated by Sir John Tenniel 1820 ?1914, who was an English illustrator. He drew many topical cartoons and caricatures for Punch in the late 19th century, including the iconic dropping the pilot, but is best remembered today for his illustrations in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
Seller name: Orenco Originals LLC (Shipping rates and seller details)
Item number (ASIN):
- Charted for 14 count fabric. Finished size is 8 inches (112 stitches) by 12 inches (168 stitches).
- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included).
- Chart uses 48 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.
- Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Catalog Number List:
20 x 810 x 1090 (hundredths-inches)
There are no visitor reviews available at this time.
Add your own review!
Similar items suggested by Amazon:
Back to the previous page