Events > Alice-themed exhibition at Scienceworks (Melb., Aus.) - 2015

Inform each other about Alice in Wonderland related events anywhere in the world! I may decide to promote your event on my blog as well.
Jess
Honorary member

Alice-themed exhibition at Scienceworks (Melb., Aus.) - 2015

Postby Jess » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:53 pm

Scienceworks Museum in Melbourne, Australia will have an Alice In Wonderland-themed exhibition that "introduces science and math concepts to young children".
Alice's Wonderland: A Most Curious Adventure

Enter Alice's Wonderland, where Alice's dream-adventure begins: at the stream-side knoll where she nodded off to sleep in her sister's lap. Follow the White Rabbit into the Underground by crawling through the rabbit hole and "falling through the earth." Find yourself in the Hall of Doors, a room filled with optical illusions, scientific puzzles and surprises of many sizes!

Test and experiment while at a Mad Tea Party, investigate geography in Digging to China, and understand animation at a Caucus Race. Challenge Alice and the Queen to a game of Crazy Croquet where balls in motion are surprisingly predictable.
It runs from 21 March to 1 November 2015. It's included in the museum entry fee ($12 for adults, free for children).

---

I'll probably go sometime in May or later, once they also open their tyrannosaurs exhibition. I'll report back on it!

Return to “Events”