Events > Promenade performance of Alice in Wonderland - 13-31 July 2016 - London (UK)

Inform each other about Alice in Wonderland related events anywhere in the world! I may decide to promote your event on my blog as well.
AbneyPark

Promenade performance of Alice in Wonderland - 13-31 July 2016 - London (UK)

Postby AbneyPark » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:29 am

Hi

I volunteer for the Abney Park Trust which runs activities at Abney Park, a Victorian cemetery and nature reserve in Hackney, London, UK. We have a promenade performance of Alice in Wonderland coming up in July, which I thought some of you might be interested in?

"After two sell-out summer productions ('Macbeth' & 'Doctor Faustus') Pandemonium Performance is delighted to return to Abney Park with their version of Lewis Carroll's well loved masterpiece 'Alice In Wonderland'.

Join Alice as she journeys down the rabbit hole into a world of strange and uncanny beings. This unique promenade performance will take you deep into Wonderland as Alice meets the Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat and other iconic characters.

This production will bring all the surreal fun and dark intrigue of Carroll's novel to Abney Park and promises to be an unmissable opportunity to see this beloved classic in a beautiful and singular location."

Performances Weds-Sun 13-31 July.

For more details see:
http://www.abneypark.org/news/119/17/Al ... and/d,news

[edit by webmaster] Added info to your topic title

Return to “Events”