Movies > Alice Scene can anyone help?

About officially released Alice in Wonderland movies, like Disney's cartoon and Tim Burton's movie.
Col Temple

Alice Scene can anyone help?

Postby Col Temple » Tue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm

I remember a alice live action film or tv show form the 80s and i remember alices neck growing long and her bending down to eat the mushroom or sweet to make herself smaller/larger with this long neck. her hair i think was crimped. It may have been the anglia tv version but i honestly cant remember, i thought at first it was the fiona fullerton one and maybe this scene was cut but i have seen several versions of this and no such scene.

can anyone help?

Grimley Fieendish
Mad Hatter

Postby Grimley Fieendish » Thu May 13, 2010 3:46 pm

One possibility is that it might be the Barry Letts 1986 BBC adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, but other than that, I can't readily think of any other versions...

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:55 pm

any idea where i can obtain a copy?

Grimley Fieendish
Mad Hatter

Postby Grimley Fieendish » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

No idea, as it's one of the 3 British adaptations of AIW or ATTLG, that so have far not been released on any video format...
The 3 adaptations are...
1) The James McTaggart 1973 adaptation of Alice Through The Looking Glass, for the BBC
2) The 1985 adaptation of Alice In Wonderland for Anglia Television (and finally),
3) The Barry Letts 1986 adaptation of Alice In Wonderland for the BBC.

AIWFan53
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Re: Alice Scene can anyone help?

Postby AIWFan53 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:59 pm

You can now buy the BBC's 1986 "Alice in Wonderland" on amazon as well as the BBC's 1973 "Through the Looking Glass". DIS:-) DIS:-)

Link - http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Wonderland- ... aliceinwon

Return to “Movies”