Feedback & Announcements > Compliments to the users!!

Forum guidelines and announcements. Compliments, suggestions, bug reports, etc. for the webmaster.
Lenny
Webmaster

Compliments to the users!!

Postby Lenny » Mon May 12, 2008 8:36 am

As the admin of this forum I want to make compliments to you users as well. I think you are very good in discussing issues, even when you don't agree with other people's opinions.
I see a lot of forums on which people are calling each other names and where civilized discussions appear to be impossible. You guys respect other people's opinions, even when you don't agree.
Good job, and thanks for making my admin task an easy one! :-)

ait_meijin
Queen Alice

Postby ait_meijin » Mon May 12, 2008 10:07 am

Thanks to you too Lenny! A proper order on the forum comes from a proper administrator's contribution. ;)

NeVaR aSk
Lewis Carroll

Re: Compliments to the users!!

Postby NeVaR aSk » Mon May 12, 2008 1:03 pm

As the admin of this forum I want to make compliments to you users as well. I think you are very good in discussing issues, even when you don't agree with other people's opinions.
I see a lot of forums on which people are calling each other names and where civilized discussions appear to be impossible. You guys respect other people's opinions, even when you don't agree.
Good job, and thanks for making my admin task an easy one! :-)
LOL!!... i'm also a member of an electronic music forum and thats our "cup of tea" everyday... fighting/arguing/posting silly images etc etc... but we are all friends outside... we hang round and stuff.
A proper order on the forum comes from a proper administrator's contribution.
very true indeed... you're da best Lenny... big upz!! d=(^_^)=b

The Queen of Hearts
Honorary member

Postby The Queen of Hearts » Sun May 25, 2008 4:52 am

Thanks to you too Lenny! A proper order on the forum comes from a proper administrator's contribution. ;)
Yup, got to agree with that!! Thanks for being fantastic, so that we can stay in order! :D

Return to “Feedback & Announcements”