Feedback & Announcements > Display problems with the new layout

Forum guidelines and announcements. Compliments, suggestions, bug reports, etc. for the webmaster.
Jess
Honorary member

Display problems with the new layout

Postby Jess » Fri May 30, 2008 11:18 am

The new layout looks good, but I've noticed it has problems with displaying pages that have large images that stretch the page horizontally - this one for example: viewtopic.php?t=1246

I also find that the unmoving writing at the top of the page actually makes it a bit annoying to read - it's at the edge of my vision and it feels... uncomfortable, I guess. A bit off-putting. I might be the only one who thinks so though, and I'm not suggesting that you change it for me, but does anyone else have the same problem at all?

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Fri May 30, 2008 12:15 pm

Thank you for your feedback!

I already noticed the problem with big images (it also goes for long url's) and I'm thinking about a way to fix it.

Are you referring to the menu on top of the page? You'd rather have the whole page scroll in stead of the text area only?
Do you only want that for the forum, or would you like the rest of the website to do that too?

NeVaR aSk
Lewis Carroll

Postby NeVaR aSk » Fri May 30, 2008 11:21 pm

^ yah... i'm with Jess. the layout looks gr8 and all but the unmoving parts are a bit eye restraining (@[email protected])
... if you can do something then cool!!... but if not... it doesn't matter, either way is all good.

my 2 cents :-)

Jess
Honorary member

Postby Jess » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:03 am

Are you referring to the menu on top of the page? You'd rather have the whole page scroll in stead of the text area only?Do you only want that for the forum, or would you like the rest of the website to do that too?
Yes, the menu is what I was meaning. ^_^; I don't really use the rest of the website much; I just go to the forum usually.

Return to “Feedback & Announcements”