Feedback & Announcements > Forum ranks

Forum guidelines and announcements. Compliments, suggestions, bug reports, etc. for the webmaster.
F Truelove
Humpty Dumpty

Postby F Truelove » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Many fans of Wonderland have become the Guards of Wonderland (and of Dodgson). That would make those of us who do take up this task of defense equivalent to the Suit of Clubs. ;)
Guard of Wonderland. I love that title for myself. While I doubt i am worthy, I will accept the duty and prefrorm it to the best of my ability. We all should.
I'd love to change my forum title (from Fish-Footman, at present) to Guard of Wonderland, or something Club-y, but I have no idea how to.

NeVaR aSk
Lewis Carroll

Postby NeVaR aSk » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:35 am

^ sorry m8 (:-O ...but you can't change your title. it only changes with posting... the name you have depends on the # of it...

btw... i used to like the old forum with the # of posting beneath the title.

F Truelove
Humpty Dumpty

Postby F Truelove » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Actually, I think you can change your title.

2 reasons:

You can on other forums, and

GiveACheshireSmile has "Guard of Wonderland" at the moment. Either you can change it or this is a remarkable coincidence.

Not that I'm not prepared to accept and embrace coincidences in Wonderland... ;)

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 pm

I'm sorry, that was just an admin playing with her powers in an attempt to be funny :p

GiveACheshireSmile
Caterpillar

Postby GiveACheshireSmile » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 am

i wish i could get my Guard of Wonderland status back<3333333

its so awesome!!!!!!!!

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:13 am

Sorry guys, it was not my intention to make you interested in custom rank titles... I just assigned one temporarily as a joke.

As this discussion is going way off-topic, I have split it off from the original topic.

By the way, NeVarAsK: you can still view the number of posts on people's profile, if you click on their username.

Return to “Feedback & Announcements”