Feedback & Announcements > What is considered Fan Art and Fiction

Forum guidelines and announcements. Compliments, suggestions, bug reports, etc. for the webmaster.
Morrigan
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

What is considered Fan Art and Fiction

Postby Morrigan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:35 am

I recently found this site, on an Alice in Wonderland binge lately and I kind of have a mix between the two but I'm not exactly sure on the policy of linking off sites for either of these since I'm new and I haven't discovered anything that states I can't but before I go all willy nilly and get in trouble I figured I'd ask.

The site is an Alice in Wonderland inspired Roleplay. It's not Alice in Wonderland exactly. It has both art (given in the way the site is designed) and fiction (with the content that I have written and others can contribute) So I was curious if I could post it there and get feedback or if I should simply refrain and just join other discussions. Any information would be great. Thanks.

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 am

Welcome to the forum and thank you for asking! :-)

Feel free to post about in the fan art / fan fiction subforum. I'm sure there are forum visitors who will be interested.

I do want to ask you to change or tone down your footer image, because it now distracts too much from the content of your posts.
Thank you in advance!

Morrigan
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby Morrigan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:29 am

Thank you and will do!

Return to “Feedback & Announcements”