Miscellaneous Alice > Happy birthday Lewis Carroll

For all questions and discussions that are related to Alice in Wonderland, but do not fit into one of the above subforums.
SakuraInWonderland
Lewis Carroll

Happy birthday Lewis Carroll

Postby SakuraInWonderland » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:23 am

Hey Alice in Wonderland fans, you won't believe who's birthday it is today? Lewis Carroll's (although he is dead). So I thought I could post this topic so we could celebrate.

Mrs.MadHatter
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby Mrs.MadHatter » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 pm

...Fancy me joining the Forum on the very same day and I had totally forgotten it! I mean, I'm sure I must have read his date of birth in the past, but I wouldn't have remembered it at all, so it is just as if I hadn't known it!...Uncanny..."Curiouser and curiouser..." (I know I quoted this previously but I love it, so it isn't the first time and it won't be the last either!)
I'm quite psychic though, so I'm not totally surprised about such "coincidences" and synchronicity. DIS:-)

Treacle
Honorary member

Postby Treacle » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm

In honor of the occasion I am using purple ink today, instead of blue. Happy Birthday, Mr Sir (as Bruno says)!

Peppertarts
Queen Alice

Postby Peppertarts » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Happy Birthday, Lewis Carroll! :D

The Queen of Hearts
Honorary member

Postby The Queen of Hearts » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 pm

A happy birthday to Carroll!

freelancer
Queen Alice

Re: Happy birthday Lewis Carroll

Postby freelancer » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey Alice in Wonderland fans, you won't believe who's birthday it is today? Lewis Carroll's (although he is dead).
Don't say that, he's not dead! He's just... not available anymore. He lives in through his works. AIW:-D

Happy birthday, Lewis Carroll! AIW:-)

SakuraInWonderland
Lewis Carroll

Re: Happy birthday Lewis Carroll

Postby SakuraInWonderland » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

Hey Alice in Wonderland fans, you won't believe who's birthday it is today? Lewis Carroll's (although he is dead).
Don't say that, he's not dead! He's just... not available anymore. He lives in through his works. AIW:-D

Happy birthday, Lewis Carroll! AIW:-)
Well his legacy and influence still lives on of course, and always will. I meant to say that he is dead in that he is not alive anymore in person. Sure, he'll always be famous and remembered for all his magnificent works that he has done and will inspire many for generations that will come by. :-)

Melinda Pancoaster

LC bday

Postby Melinda Pancoaster » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:26 pm

I guess your right. I am sure that futere generations would remember it {like their destiny :D }

Return to “Miscellaneous Alice”