Miscellaneous Alice > Wet canvas

For all questions and discussions that are related to Alice in Wonderland, but do not fit into one of the above subforums.
alicespiral

Wet canvas

Postby alicespiral » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:33 pm

A rather stupidly named site it is in fact the biggest Art one on the Internet.I have a lot of my own stuff on there but at the moment can't get in it even with the same password i once had.
I still get EMails from here exhorting me to take part but I may have to join again under another name I was the Family Cat on there before.
I've done some quite sensational stuff on Paint Shop using Selections,not only Alice but other favorite subjects George Bush and Tony Blair.
I may put some of my stuff on <alicemedia>---it means sorting through 12500 pictures which are all on my CD ROM The Compleat Alice Folders

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:37 pm

Alicespiral, I'm locking your topic.
First of all, it is not really Alice-related, so it belongs in the Jabberwocky forum. Second,
I've told you two times before not to mention your sites in so many posts, and if you have to mention them, post links. Most visitors do not know what you mean with 'my yahoos' or '<aliceontheweb>'. Third: your post does not really have a point, as you did not even supply a link to this art site.
Please make sure your posts are structured, offer a specific contribution and can be understood by the avarage visitor. Thank you!

Return to “Miscellaneous Alice”