Miscellaneous Alice > Alice in Wonderland on the iPhone

For all questions and discussions that are related to Alice in Wonderland, but do not fit into one of the above subforums.
JohnJumper
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Alice in Wonderland on the iPhone

Postby JohnJumper » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Hey - I just discovered this site! Very cool! DIS:-) I have an Alice in Wonderland app on the iPhone. It is a kids book. I just submitted an update to it with all new artwork that should be getting approved soon. Take a look!

http://www.jumpermusic.com

On the App Store you can search for Miniville's Alice in Wonderland or John Jumper. The old app version is still out there with not so great artwork but the new update has been submitted and will be out soon. It is a free app on the App Store.

Thanks,
John

Beautiful Soup
Honorary member

Postby Beautiful Soup » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey John, welcome to the site :)

I just watched your demo video and think your app is well worth 99 cents of anybody's money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fA_Zv0B ... r_embedded

I have a niggly request though. If Miniville's ambition is to bring literature to children, do you think you could possibly correct the spelling on the home page?

http://www.jumpermusic.com/42/index.html

"Miniville Media has submitted it's latest update" shouldn't have an apostrophe in 'its'

In "a fantastic 3D story book engine that will engauge the young reader" you need to delete the 'u' in 'engage'

And in the side bar "vertually" should be spelled 'virtually'

Apologies for being so pernickity but, what can I say, I'm a pernickity person (:-O

That aside, your application looks like a charming way to introduce the story to people too young to follow Carroll's original text, and I wish you the best of luck with it :-) (Wish I had an iPhone :p )

JohnJumper

Postby JohnJumper » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Thank you for the corrections and the kind words!!! I have fixed errors on my page. I really need to get an editor! DIS:-)

Sorry I have not been back since my post ... I had a problem with the app crashing on iPods and iPads so I pulled it from the app store. Got that all fixed and it released again yesterday.

Remember there is also a free version of the Miniville's Alice in Wonderland too so if someone wants to use it for free there is that option. AIW:-)

Thanks,
John Jumper
Last edited by JohnJumper on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnJumper

Postby JohnJumper » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Oh yea...I also have an Alice Match Game coming out that is based on the same artwork...

Thanks,
John Jumper

Return to “Miscellaneous Alice”