Miscellaneous Alice > Little Bat and Noother

For all questions and discussions that are related to Alice in Wonderland, but do not fit into one of the above subforums.
cassidy grierson

Little Bat and Noother

Postby cassidy grierson » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 pm

I have been thinking a lot about Wonderland. I've decided that many people should,consider wondering if there was an end to the world then what will happen to Alice? Wonderland must live,in peace and madness.(If only everyone in this world lived like that!)
Of course,even Lewis Carrol knows that wonders in writing can last forever.(Or at least until the world ends)

AlexLowry
Caterpillar

Postby AlexLowry » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 pm

What "world" are you talking about? If you're talking about the earth, the tale will die with us of course. If you are talking about wonderland on another hand, I'm pretty sure this world will never die, as long as Alice and the readers are here to think about it, like you said: wonders in writing can last forever, which is not the case for our lives.

cassidy grierson

Which world?

Postby cassidy grierson » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm

I am talking about Wonderland,not Up Yonder. Besides,life has meaning. If it did not, then who knows? AIW:-)

thefrogwhisperer
Mad Hatter

Postby thefrogwhisperer » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm

i am officially creeped out. excuse me while i hide under my bed AIW:-D

Melinda Pancoaster

Creeped Out?

Postby Melinda Pancoaster » Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 pm

I ,for once ,don't feel creeped out . Some people MUST know about this. ;) LoL,you guys< and girls>

Return to “Miscellaneous Alice”