The costume contest is now closed. Sweetalices is the winner! Congratulations!
It's been some time since our last Halloween costume contest. So let's do another!
As true Alice in Wonderland fans, I assume you are all going to be dressed as a Wonderland character. If that is indeed so, you can enter!
How it works
Take a photograph of yourself, wearing your Halloween costume, and post it in this topic.
When submitting a costume, mention whether is was home made, or bought.
If you are not a registered member, also provide your (nick)name and email address, so I can notify you in case you win. If you'd rather not publicly post your email adress, you can send it to me in a private message or by email.
You can submit entries until the 15th of November. On the 16th (GMT+1), this topic will be locked, and I will create a poll.
All registered forum members then have 1 week to vote for their favourite costume. The entry with the most votes is the winner!
Both winners (one for home made costume, one for bought costume) can pick an Alice in Wonderland shirt or hat from this page on TV Store Online
Winners should email their name, address, desired item and size to me and TV Store Online will then ship the item directly to the winners.
Many thanks to TV Store Online for sponsoring this contest!
- Costumes can be in Tenniel style, Disney style, or any other style as long at it is clearly based on the Alice in Wonderland stories. You can be any Wonderland character (or item) you like.
- If you made a costume for someone else, you can enter too. Post a picture of that other person wearing your outfit. Submit multiple costumes in seperate posts, as they will be treated as individual entries.
- You will not be judged by the quality of your picture, but by the quality of your costume. (however, better photographs help us see the costume better)
- Only photographs from this year's Halloween costumes are allowed (but you can take and submit the photograph before or after the 31st if you like)
- You can post as many photographs as you like of your costume, to give us the opportunity to see your costume from different angles
- All links to the photographs must remain intact until the end of the voting period. Entries with broken links will be disqualified.
- We need at least 3 different contestants per category for the contest to continue
- You do not have to be a registered member of this forum to enter the contest
- You have to be a registered member to vote, as this is the only way to prevent people from voting more than once.
- As the webmaster, I reserve the right to update or clarify these rules at any time [/list]
How to post an image in this topic
You can post an image by first uploading it to the internet. If you do not have your own webspace, you can use a free service like Photobucket or Flickr.
When you have put the image on-line, copy the url of the image (of the image itself, not the page that it is displayd on).
Place the following code in your post on this forum:
Code: Select all
[img]the url of your image here[/img]
Need inspiration? Check out the Alice in Wonderland costume ideas page!
Have a great Halloween!!