Fan art & fan fiction > Alice Lego

Here you can post your own art, stories, movies, and other creative creations that are inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland.
TW2310
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Alice Lego

Postby TW2310 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi everyone

As a new member of the site i'm enjoying reading people's contributions and thought i'd put my own forward.

As a fan of the story and its many depictions, it was a natural fit with my other lifelong obsession, Lego, to create this colourful model.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/bbd3292 ... 63cb0df6a7

For anyone who isn't aware the Lego Ideas site allows you to put forward ideas which could lead to them becoming available as real Lego sets if they gather enough support.

It's inspired by the original Lewis Carroll novel and the 1951 Disney classic movie, and is already gathering good support.

This model represents chapter one of the novel, and the famous scene from the movie, of Alice falling down the rabbit hole and heading to Wonderland. In pursuit of the white rabbit (seen disappearing at the rear of the model) Alice falls past a selection of furniture and curious objects.

At the bottom of the model the "drink me" bottle and "eat me" biscuit sit on top of the table, along with the key to the miniature door.

As a fan of the story and its many depictions, it was a natural fit with my lifelong Lego obsession to create this colourful model and put it forward to Lego Ideas.

I hope you enjoy the idea presented here. It'd be great to hear anyone's feedback, and for anyone who wants to add their support to this project, thank you. DIS:-)

Lenny
Webmaster

Re: Alice Lego

Postby Lenny » Mon May 21, 2018 7:40 am

I love LEGO and I love your 'down the rabbit hole' representation!

Cheshire Dodo
White Rabbit

Re: Alice Lego

Postby Cheshire Dodo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:37 pm

This You-Tube video shows how a Lego mini-doll can be converted into Alice, as an improvement over the "official" mini-figure.

Alice in Wonderland Custom DIY Lego Minidoll Makeover - Make clothes for a minidoll tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMrbAFy3FyQ

Return to “Fan art & fan fiction”