Fan art & fan fiction > What if the flamingo flipped Alice instead of the Queen?

Here you can post your own art, stories, movies, and other creative creations that are inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland.
We'reAllMadHere
Lewis Carroll

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Due to requests from certain places *cough* Tuneman *cough* I am now to voice my opinions of this here thread, in this here thread.

Well, I don't really think about Alice's drawers/pantaloons/knickers/undergarments that much, but I do notice now that Alice does fall over and expose herself a little too much to be a simple coincidence. Obviously Disney had some......other intention. Necron, you have exposed a conspiracy, well done! I found it strangely funny to see the frame by frame action replay of Alice falling head over heels into the rabbit hole as she waves goodbye to Dinah, though. :? But I must say that the picture of Alice's tutor with her bloomers in show on page 2 was a little disturbing, but there's probably a deleted scene somewhere in the Disney archives where such a thing does happen. Alice in Wonderland, taken to a whole new level by Walt Disney Pictures. :O

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Due to requests from certain places *cough* Tuneman *cough* I am now to voice my opinions of this here thread, in this here thread.

Well, I don't really think about Alice's drawers/pantaloons/knickers/undergarments that much, but I do notice now that Alice does fall over and expose herself a little too much to be a simple coincidence. Obviously Disney had some......other intention. Necron, you have exposed a conspiracy, well done! I found it strangely funny to see the frame by frame action replay of Alice falling head over heels into the rabbit hole as she waves goodbye to Dinah, though. :? But I must say that the picture of Alice's tutor with her bloomers in show on page 2 was a little disturbing, but there's probably a deleted scene somewhere in the Disney archives where such a thing does happen. Alice in Wonderland, taken to a whole new level by Walt Disney Pictures. :O

I appreciate your...forthcoming response, my friend. I also noticed the recurring 'incidents' even when I was little; coincidence? Probably not! ;) Congrats all around are in order for exposing this "conspiracy", well-done. Its funny to see the frame by frame replay of Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole, its like a flip-book. I have a few more artistic musings on the artwork here, including the page 2 art of Alice's tutor, who is BTW, her older sister. I'm interested to know about what is 'disturbing', no judgements of course, and the idea of a lost scene has merit >:) ! Stay tuned! More musings on this and another related subject coming in the next couple of days.

We'reAllMadHere
Lewis Carroll

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Well, perhaps I amn't right in using 'disturbing'. It's just a very odd scenario to have a prim, proper English lady suspended helplessly upside down from a tree to expose herself. My thoughts are: who suspended her up there to begin with? Was it Dinah? I always suspected that little cat had a nasty side; I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to push Alice down the rabbit hole so she could see her owner's pantalettes exposed. She's probably browsing this forum right now, searching for moar piccies of Alice's drawers on show. ;) Of course, you must understand I'm poking fun at the Disney film (which I don't really like that much) rather than the books themselves.

Nooooo! I made a lolcat piccy of Dinah wanting moar pantalettes but you can't upload things from your own computer! :(

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 am

Well, perhaps I amn't right in using 'disturbing'. It's just a very odd scenario to have a prim, proper English lady suspended helplessly upside down from a tree to expose herself. My thoughts are: who suspended her up there to begin with? Was it Dinah? I always suspected that little cat had a nasty side; I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to push Alice down the rabbit hole so she could see her owner's pantalettes exposed. She's probably browsing this forum right now, searching for moar piccies of Alice's drawers on show. ;) Of course, you must understand I'm poking fun at the Disney film (which I don't really like that much) rather than the books themselves.
Hmm..I see how you would call it "odd." Its funny, but I thought i was the only one to dream up that devilish little scenario of 'the young lady in period costume from the 1850s to 1910s accidentally gets caught in a snare and is helplessly exposed from the waist down'. What can I say :? ; the more vintage the undergarments and the more humorous the situation, the more appealling it is to me. ROFL! :D

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:02 am

Does anyone have any other thoughts on these pics?
I have quite a few thoughts and musings on these pics and how this thread ties in with the one called "Alice's Pantalettes." There's too much to mention in just one thread, so I'll be back soon! ;)

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

I would post more fan art, but the person who provided me with the artwork hasn't made any since then.

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm

If anyone has any similar artwork they would like to contribute to this thread, feel free to do so. :-)

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 pm

If anyone has any similar artwork they would like to contribute to this thread, feel free to do so. :-)
Hey, nice to finally get a heads up from you. :-) I am soooo grateful to you for starting this thread as well as the "Alice's Pantalettes" thread. I do have some interesting photos that I took at the San Diego Comic-Con this year. They are part of my collection of dressed up attendees. Nothing to red flag, but I just want to be sure I get the green light; anyway, they are pertinent and just right for the forum. Thanks, see you around!

;)

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:19 am

Just for the record, if you doubt whether something is suitable for the forum, ask me, not other users. :-)

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 am

Understood. I have been thinking it over and looking at my collection, and I have decided that they are perfect for posting in a new thread. I'll just double check the categories and go from there. Thank You! DIS:-S

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 pm

could u show them to us or can u post a link?

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm

How about this for pantalettes? ;) The poor dear, I bet she didn't even see it coming lol!! I would really like to see her sister in some of these situations though!!

1951AliceCreator
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby 1951AliceCreator » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:19 am

At long last, here it is!

It's Kinda Sexy With Alice's Bloomers Fully Exposed
:" ) (:-O

Return to “Fan art & fan fiction”