Feedback & Announcements > Thank you, Lenny

Forum guidelines and announcements. Compliments, suggestions, bug reports, etc. for the webmaster.
Elliot

Postby Elliot » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:31 am

WOW!
this really is an amzing site.
I am working on a research paper/essay for my school, and I choose the Alice books from all possible literature, because I really love it. And there is not much attention for the books on school or on the internet (as you said). In our library at school they don't even have the standard books!!! they hardly have anything of Carroll, it really is a shame.
For these reasons I am focussing my essay on the influence the Alice books have on society and other literature, I want to prove that it is important literature, and not just children's books, as it is usually regarded by people who do not know much about them.
So this site is really amazing, "thumbs up", just wonderful :D. and your Dutch, nice (me too :D).

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks, guys! :-)

Laura Alice

Thank you :)

Postby Laura Alice » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 am

i love this site! i am having a mad hatter tea party in october for my birthday and you have given me soooo many ideas keep up the BRILLIANT work thanks so much for all the ideas :) DIS:-)

emmma
Dormouse

Postby emmma » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:20 pm

I love this site too. I visit here everyday but I write here very seldom because of my english. I have found here so many interesting things. So thank you for this site, it's really wonderful : )

germanyMad-Hatter
White Rabbit

Postby germanyMad-Hatter » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes! Thank you for the website.^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBezK_v_FqY

Mfg Shork

Lewis Carrie
White Knight

Thank you, Lenny

Postby Lewis Carrie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 pm

I love this forum because you don't have try to get to know a bunch of people that you can't get along with. We all joined this forum because of one thing that we all love and are interested in- Alice in Wonderland!

Lenny
Webmaster

Postby Lenny » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 am

Thank you!

Return to “Feedback & Announcements”