Miscellaneous Alice > WONDERLAND The Musical

For all questions and discussions that are related to Alice in Wonderland, but do not fit into one of the above subforums.
555Clawsluva65
White Knight

WONDERLAND The Musical

Postby 555Clawsluva65 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 am

Ok, I just got back from seeing the new Broadway musical "WONDERLAND". If you are a fan of Alice in Wonderland, GO SEE THE SHOW! It's absoulutly fantastic! The scenery is amazeing, and the acting and singing is great! All of the show's songs are great, and the coustumes look amazeing! All of the cast and crew that worked on the production did a fantastic job and WONDERLAND has become one of my favorite Broadway shows.

Plot: The most magical journey ever written continues...

WONDERLAND is the delightful, soaring musical that takes a new kind of Alice into a world of kaleidoscopic fantasy and romantic adventure. As a newly single mom whose life is spinning out of control, Alice’s yearning for happier times leads her on a quest far below the streets of New York City, to the other side of the looking glass. There, she meets a marvelous cast of familiar but phenomenally re-imagined characters who help her navigate this impossibly peculiar universe, and change her life forever.

With a fresh, contemporary pop score from the creator of Jekyll & Hyde Frank Wildhorn, and dazzling dancing from multiple Emmy® Award winner and Austin Powers choreographer Marguerite Derricks, WONDERLAND arrives in New York following a sold-out, two-city national premiere.

Go see it! The Mad Hatter is the villain and is played by a girl! She was my favorite character! It's worth ever penny! AIW:-)

writinghearts
Mad Hatter

Postby writinghearts » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 am

AHHH! I've been listening to the music non stop :D Too bad I never got to see it and it got canceled :(

Return to “Miscellaneous Alice”