Events > Alice in Wonderland fundraiser

Inform each other about Alice in Wonderland related events anywhere in the world! I may decide to promote your event on my blog as well.
Chloe

Alice in Wonderland fundraiser

Postby Chloe » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Inspired by Alice in Wonderland, a story every child should know, we are doing a fundraising project for Children in Need.

The Video can be found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4kZ3eu7Pkw

We began by writing a poem based on 'Alice in Wonderland' and composing music to go with it, which would be the background music to our recorded narration. Soon, we let our creativity run wild to design and make props, costumes and set ready to take photographs to help narrate our poem.
It took several days of photography in local areas (often earning us strange looks from passing dog-walkers) to get images, countless days planning, making, editing and finally publishing our work!

To donate, please visit our JustGiving page: www.justgiving.com/Alice-in-Wonderland-Video-Project/

And support us by 'liking' us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AliceInWonderlandVideoFundraiser

We hope you enjoy our video, as lots of hard work was put into it. But, I'm sure you agree it's worth it to share the story!
Feedback is hugley welcome, you can send us a message on facebook, a comment on yourtube, or a message with your donation on JustGiving!

Thank-you for your support! DIS:-)

Return to “Events”