Miscellaneous Alice > Alice Meets Batman!

For all questions and discussions that are related to Alice in Wonderland, but do not fit into one of the above subforums.
islalei
Queen Alice

Postby islalei » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:59 am

I've seen the episode on youtube, and it was so excellent! :-) I love every minute of it!

When I reached the ending, I... I cried! There were tears rolling down my cheeks! I never cried so much before! Poor Jervis! :'( AIW:'-(

CheshireRabbit
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Alice Meets Batman!

Postby CheshireRabbit » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:16 pm

When I first saw this episode I thought it was great the way the had made you feel bad for Jervis Tetch. AIW:-) I think that they did his character perfectly( like everyone else on th show was) DIS:-)

SakuraInWonderland
Lewis Carroll

Postby SakuraInWonderland » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 am

I'm a fan of Batman as well as Alice in Wonderland, so I think it is a good idea to have this type of episode.

Mythology1
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby Mythology1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:36 am

Actually, many of the AIW characters have Batman villains based on them, including: The Mad Hatter, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, The Carpenter, The White Rabbit, The March Hare, The Walrus, The Lion, and the Unicorn. The first four are recurring characters, while the others are minor members of the Wonderland gang the Tweedles started, with the Carpenter, Hare, and Rabbit being women.
As someone who enjoys Alice and Batman, i'm doubly interested.

homegroup

Postby homegroup » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 am

i don't think it's good idea :?

Return to “Miscellaneous Alice”