Movies > Alice's pantalettes

About officially released Alice in Wonderland movies, like Disney's cartoon and Tim Burton's movie.
Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 am

LOL!!! So many bloomer shots. Interesting observation, Necron. :)
I agree! :D Its strange how after all these years, this occurence is the first thing that comes to my mind when 'Alice in Wonderland" is mentioned or thought up by me. I'm still crazy about how silly, yet timeless it all seems to me; guess this part of me will never grow up! BTW, it was this thread that pulled me in here! ;)

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:31 am

LOL...if you scroll down those pics quick enough, it's like a movie running, almost.

I think it's cute the way Alice is waving bye bye to Dinah as she's falling. She's also remarkably composed for a girl who is finding herself plummeting down a deep hole. I think most girls would go, "AAAAAH!"
That's funny! Its strange how that and other "incidents" of Alice's exposures have stood out to me for years. Probably because of the mischieviousness of it. ;) I don't know why, but the pantalettes shots just make me chortle with delight!

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey, I'm just bumping this thread up. Right now, I'm daydreaming while I should be reviewing my class notes, but I've got that glint in my eye that I only get from remembering the pantalette exposure scenes. ;) BTW, nothing inappropriate about it, just plenty of laughs. I have some good news about newly acquired items that relate to this thread and another, I'll notify when they're available. AIW:-D

MeandGeorge
Disappearing Cheshire Cat

Postby MeandGeorge » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Just bumping this thread up.
It always made me crack up when I was a little kid :D

Tuneman
Dormouse

Postby Tuneman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah, me too! I guess some parts of us never do grow up! AIW:-D Hee-Hee!

Necron 99

Postby Necron 99 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Those scenes were quite amusing to watch. Poor Alice can't catch a break. DIS:-)

Update: I'm planning on retaking some of the screencaps I posted on my photobucket album. I originally took those screencaps on my old laptop using a really terrible screencap program that captures not only the DVD screen but also the desktop. Now I have a new computer and a better program that only captures the DVD screencap. As soon as I get a copy of Alice in Wonderland (from Netflix or a similar site), I'll retake the screencaps.

Tuneman
Dormouse

Welcome aboard, necron 99

Postby Tuneman » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 am

HA HA! necron 99, sonovagun, you finally made it here and registered! Let me take this opportunity and welcome you back to the fun! DIS:-)

Great to know that you're getting back to putting up screencaps. I've got a few pictures of people who were in AIW cosplay outfits at the San Diego Comic-Con this year. As soon as I find an appropriate category, I'll let you know where they are and keep you posted.

I hope this is the start of a beautiful friendship! AIW:-D

Queen Syd

Reminder

Postby Queen Syd » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Maybe someone is just dirty-minded. I barely notice that they (her pantalettes) show. Maybe it's because I'm not focusing on that, I'm focusing on the movie as a whole. Besides, in most of those screen-caps all you see are the knee areas. Hardly perverse. Adding, people tended to be less perverted in the '50's. Although people keep at the whole 'Disney is a company of perverts. Sneaking in suggestive images." and what-not, I think it is the sole person noticing the small things, which could barely count as sexual unless you actually thought about the said image, that are the perverted ones.
Thank you for pointing that out. I've been scrolling through random threads here all afternoon and every time I saw someone say that there was perversion in her undergarments being revealed all the time, I just shook my head. I'm not trying to be mean of course. But given the era the movie is set in, there is hardly anything perverted about it. Yes, they can be seen way too often. But keep in mind, those knee length pantaletes are morst likely NOT her actual panties. It was commonplace for young girls to wear lacy pants like that under their short dresses until they were old enough to wear longer dresses like the one Alice's sister wears. In reality, Alice would have propably been wearing some kind of garment similar to modern panties underneth.

1951AliceCreator

Postby 1951AliceCreator » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:52 am

I Don't Know What To Say About This But Since I Have A Crush (:-O On Disney's Alice I've Always Wanted To Say That I've Been Charmed By Her Pantalettes
: " )

1951AliceCreator

I'm Also Seduced And Attracted To Alice's Pantalettes Too

Postby 1951AliceCreator » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:02 pm

(:-O I'm Also Seduced And Attracted By Her Pantalettes Too
:")

Return to “Movies”