Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
elow are all chapters from Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"
- Poem: "All in the golden afternoon"
- Chapter 1: Down the Rabbit-Hole
- Chapter 2: The Pool of Tears
- Chapter 3: A Caucus-Race and a long Tale
- Chapter 4: The Rabbit sends in a little Bill
- Chapter 5: Advice from a Caterpillar
- Chapter 6: Pig and Pepper
- Chapter 7: A Mad Tea-Party
- Chapter 8: The Queen's Croquet-Ground
- Chapter 9: The Mock Turtle's Story
- Chapter 10: The Lobster Quadrille
- Chapter 11: Who stole the Tarts?
- Chapter 12: Alice's Evidence
Also often included in various editions of the books: